Mixta Africa is one of the first international and European groups to enter the Northern African Real Estate sector.
Founded in April 2005, Mixta África specialises in property development projects in the African continent. The company was established with the objective of responding to the existing housing deficit in the African continent. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial Planning Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the financial planning aspects of all development projects within the country.
- Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support the business unit strategic plans (both short term and long term) as well as the business plan andbudget creation
- Work directly with business unit leadership to provide planning & budgeting, project and sales analysis
- Perform complex financial analyses, prepare related presentations and present results taking into consideration actual performance, previous expenditures andestimated income and expenses
- Analysis of variances to budget/forecast for revenue / margin as well as operating expenses
- Evaluate data, prepare forecasts, trend analysis and presentation of results pertaining to sales, operations and general business conditions and other areas
- Consult and advise management regarding advanced planning, consolidation and reporting issues
- Leverage advanced tools in the creation, display and reproduction of charts, graphs and models specific to business unit operations and provide inputs to management as required.
Experience and Education:
- Should possess a bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting
- ACCA / CPA / CFA certificate would be preferred or advanced degree in real estate finance
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Financial Planning, preferably in a similar role.
- Should have a strong financial background with an understanding of key accounting and controlling concepts
- Should possess strong communication skills; capable of presenting complex financial information in an easy-to-understand format
- Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures of financial planning & analysis
- Should have significant experience with integrated financial systems and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) programs with strong Excel charting and graphics skill set.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2021.