MNSS Limited – Our Business Support Services offer a direct route for advice, information and resources aimed at improvement and growth of businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Executive
- This person will provide support to the Business Manager and will be responsible for a variety of tasks including contract management, processes and procedures, documentation, reporting and related operational tasks under the direction of the BM.
- Must have been exposed to project management methodologies and governance processes.
- Very strong logical, strategic and critical thinking and analytical skills needed in this role Key
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and monitoring customer accounts (renewals and instalments)
- Managing and monitoring customer records (vetting and updates).
- Drafting general notices and letters to company current and “hot” clients.
- Provide assistance to customers using the organisation’s products or services.
- Identifying customer needs beyond those initially expressed and providing reasonable solutions for those needs
- Support the BM in the management of day to day interaction
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis upon request
- Highlighting Senior Management of all Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies.
- Sourcing for suppliers and maintaining contact with them.
- Requesting for quotations and proposals from suppliers as at when due, accessing them and selecting the best.
- Managing company service officers; ensuring the service officers run the services consistently in line with company policies and procedures.
- Updating of policy and procedural documentation
- Managing company processes for all domains by defining, reviewing, engaging in the change control of the process, testing and implementing the process.
- Plan, Supervise and update leave/out of office spread sheet
- Handling recruitment. Contact job websites
- Offer letter and Induction spreadsheet are in the HR folder
- Handling HR related BSS
- Follow-up of current and old customers to ensure continuity and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the effectiveness of Corporate Messenger Service (CMS), its staff and clients.
- Sourcing new customer care initiatives.
- Prepare bi-monthly status reports for the BM.
- Prepare monthly Key Performance Indicator Reports for the MD.
- Conducting, compiling and recording monthly customer satisfaction surveys and initiating reasonable solutions to issues and suggestions raised and success.
- Maintaining the integrity of the company’s rules around customer credit and debt collection.
- Drafting welcome letters, contract termination letters and general notices to customers.
- Drafting general notices and letters to company staff and company directors.
- Seamless execution of the organizations operations
- Implemented policies and procedures for all employees, clients and contractors
- Day-to-day oversight of the company’s operations
- Implementing cost reduction strategies for the organization
- All functional heads.
- BM and MD.
- Company Clients.
- Must have very strong MS Office experience.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent writing skills.
- Ability to think analytically and creatively to identify potential solutions to key issues.