MNSS Limited – Our Business Support Services offer a direct route for advice, information and resources aimed at improvement and growth of businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Executive
- This person will provide support to the Business Manager and will be responsible for a variety of tasks including contract management, processes and procedures, documentation, reporting and related operational tasks under the direction of the BM.
- Must have been exposed to project management methodologies and governance processes. Very strong logical, strategic and critical thinking and analytical skills needed in this role Key Roles & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and monitoring customer accounts (renewals and instalments)
- Managing and monitoring customer records (vetting and updates).
- Follow-up of current and old customers to ensure continuity and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the effectiveness of Corporate Messenger Service (CMS), its staff and clients.
- Sourcing new customer care initiatives.
- Prepare bi-monthly status reports for the BM.
- Prepare monthly Key Performance Indicator Reports for the MD.
- Conducting, compiling and recording monthly customer satisfaction surveys and initiating reasonable solutions to issues and suggestions raised and success.
- Maintaining the integrity of the company’s rules around customer credit and debt collection.
- Drafting welcome letters, contract termination letters and general notices to customers.
- Drafting general notices and letters to company staff and company directors.
- Drafting general notices and letters to company current and “hot” clients.
- Provide assistance to customers using the organisation’s products or services.
- Identifying customer needs beyond those initially expressed and providing reasonable solutions for those needs
- Support the BM in the management of day to day interaction
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis upon request
- Highlighting Senior Management of all Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies.
- Sourcing for suppliers and maintaining contact with them.
- Requesting for quotations and proposals from suppliers as at when due, accessing them and selecting the best.
- Managing company service officers; ensuring the service officers run the services consistently in line with company policies and procedures.
- Updating of policy and procedural documentation
- Managing company processes for all domains by defining, reviewing, engaging in the change control of the process, testing and implementing the process.
- Plan, Supervise and update leave/out of office spreadsheet
- Handling recruitment. Contact job websites (eg Pushcv, Careers24)
- Offer letter and Induction spreadsheet are in the HR folder
- Handling HR related BSS.
- Seamless execution of the organizations operations
- Implemented policies and procedures for all employees, clients and contractors
- Day-to-day oversight of the company’s operations
- Implementing cost reduction strategies for the organization
- All functional heads.
- BM and MD.
- Company Clients.
- Must have very strong MS Office experience.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent writing skills.
- Ability to think analytically and creatively to identify potential solutions to key issues.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Finance Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily input of sales in the log book, prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare receipts and invoices
Prepare financial monthly reports which includes the following:
- Expected Vs Actual Income statement
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Prepare weekly, monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Prepare Bi-monthly and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) report to management on Financials
- Manage General Ledger maintenance process
- Ensure proper recording of revenue, purchases, disposals and all other transactions.
- Maintain Purchase Order Processing system and process cheque payments.
- Process Accounts Payable paperwork at completion of the cheque payment process.
- Oversee document management within the department.
- Handle payroll related issues hand in hand with the Business Manager.
- Prepare correspondence as to external parties needed within the department.
- Manage petty cash account and ensure timely reimbursement.
- Assist in tracking and maintaining company insurance policies (except Employee Benefits, which are maintained by the HR Department).
- Manage monthly account, close activities and reconciliation.
- Assist in preparation of periodic financial statement Account Audit
- Involved in all tax authority matters with Tax consultants
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice – by the Business Manager.
- Post all financial activities on Sage 50 Accounting software (Peachtree)/ Quick books
- Day-to-day Financial status.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Highly numerate
- Multi-tasking skills
Skills & Qualification
- B.S./B.A. Degree in Accounting Substantial proven performance in a supervisory role Outstanding communication, teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Business Manager and Managing Director.
- All units within the organization, external contacts (bankers, auditors, consultants, suppliers, etc)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s & Cover letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2018.