Mobitel provided both wireline and Wireless Local Loop (WLL) solution and was considered a pioneer in the Nigerian market. Mobitel Nigeria recruits: Area Manager – Reference Code: CAM002
To provide effective and efficient leadership for sales and marketing of company products and services through designated channels, including the overall management of key accounts within SME and FS segments; to manage shop/retail sales activities within his Region and be responsible for supervising all Field Sales Executives assigned to his Region.
- To develop and implement commercial strategy and plans within designated area of responsibility.
- To ensure achievement of set target through efficient utilisation of Resources.
- To actively involve in selling and to supervise and mentor all Field Sales Executives towards realisation of set commercial targets and objectives; To be responsible for all sales documentation, processes and procedures and to periodically produce reports of all activities thereof for management review and action
- To plan, control and manage sales expense budgets and company resources in his Region.
- To regularly monitor competitor activities and propose proactive measures to project and defend company’s market share
- To develop and propose field sales and market development promos, road shows and other projects needed to gain and retain subscribers and improve market share in key segments
- To develop strong customers base for effective sales achievement and maintain a strong CRM(Customer Relations Manual)with a view to build a good relationship with the customers)
- To manage the sales force/team effectively, and organize effective weekly and monthly meetings to review performance and plan ahead. Also to use this forum for sales training where necessary.
- To resolve promptly issues that could hamper sales with a view of ensuring optimum service deliver. To handle customers complaints/ grievances within his Region satisfactorily working with all points within the organization responsible for effective resolution of same. To produce weekly and monthly reports of this activity for urgent management action.
- Relevant first degree with minimum 2nd class lower.
- Higher degree essential but not imperative.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant sales and marketing exposure and experience, at least 3 of which must have been gained in middle management positions in Telecoms/IT environment/FMCG. Candidate must demonstrate sufficient ability to grasp technical product and service details.
- Leadership and teamwork skills; Temperate disposition and ability to work under pressure.
Click here to apply online