Mobitel provided both wireline and Wireless Local Loop (WLL) solution and was considered a pioneer in the Nigerian market. Mobitel Nigeria recruits Field Sales officer – Reference Code: CFSO004
To sell and distribute our range of products with a view of achieving the company’s drive for extensive availability and easy accessibility of products and services to the subscribers. This layers of Sales Structure is essential towards achieving the company’s RTM (Route To Market) drive.
- To identify and evaluate new business opportunities in accordance with organisational distribution objectives.
- To ensure achievement of set target –revenue and product range wise.
- To maintain weighted distribution of products at subscribers P.O.P (Point Of Purchase)
- To plan and prioritize sales activities/prospects calls towards agreed business objectives by ensuring effective territorial coverage through good journey plan. To ensure lead/prospects are signed on.
- To regularly and report on market (own) and competitors activities. To provide relevant reports and information.
- To conduct SKU performance analysis with a view of identifying and monitoring market trends. To promptly report change in market pattern or trend.
- To develop strong customers base for effective sales achievement and maintain a strong CRM(Customer Relation Manual)with a view to build a good relationship with the customers)
- To implement local marketing programs to agreed budgets and timescales and integrate personal marketing activities as approved by Management.
- To recommend localized marketing programs that can enhance revenue generation and customer retention.
- Relevant first degree with minimum 2nd class lower.
- Higher degree essential but not imperative.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant sales and marketing experience, in Telecoms/IT/FMCG.
- Fresh graduates with penchant for success.
- Candidate must demonstrate sufficient ability to grasp technical product and service details.
- Excellent organizational skills, Neat and articulate, Confident, Self motivated and team player; Good knowledge of MS office applications, Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
Click here to apply online