Mobitel provided both wireline and Wireless Local Loop (WLL) solution and was considered a pioneer in the Nigerian market. Mobitel Nigeria recruits Shop Manager – Reference Code: CSM003
Responsible for Shop Administration, ensure Customer Satisfaction and quick Customers complaints resolution. Also responsible for developing programs for managing Mobitel-Customer interaction to ensure excellent customer service delivery.
- Ensure stock availability, daily stock and sales(money) reconciliation, stock replenishments in the Shop at all times.
- Ensure that financial, daily records of sales and stock transactions are properly carried out, documented and kept.
- Supervises, coordinates and provides necessary assistance to all Shop staff, Executives, Customer Care Executives and other support personnel in the Shop to ensure excellent Customer service delivery.
- To regularly and report on market (own) and competitors activities. To provide relevant reports and information.
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly stock and sales reports. Ensure that all assets are well protected and utilized judiciously.
- To develop strong customers base for effective sales achievement and maintain a strong CRM(Customer Relation Manual)with a view to build a good relationship with the customers)
- To implement local marketing programs to agreed budgets and timescales and integrate personal marketing activities as approved by Management.
- To recommend localized marketing programs that can enhance revenue generation and customer retention.
- Relevant first degree with minimum 2nd class lower/HND.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant Customer relations/ Care experience, in Telecoms/IT/FMCG.
- Candidate must demonstrate sufficient ability to grasp technical product and service details.
- Excellent organizational skills, Neat and articulate, Confident, Self motivated and team player; Good knowledge of MS office applications, Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
Click here to apply online