Model Mission of Assistance in Africa | Momi Africa is an international organisation focused on Youth and Seniors Social Responsibility for Peace, Security, Social Inclusion and Sustainable Futures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Volunteer
- Are you under 65 years of age or younger?
- Are you retired but not tired?
- Do you wish to be actively engaged in public service projects and international development activities?
- Your services are highly needed at Momi Africa.
- Minimum of a Good University Degree
- No previous experience required
- Citizens of any country can apply
- Loves working with children, youth and elderly persons
- Ability and willingness to travel locally and internationally
- Ability to speak a 2nd International Language is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and public relations skills
- Excellent Social Media and/or Mainstream Media Competence
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Passion for efficiency, honesty, Loyalty and empathy
- Available to enlist immediately.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] “Senior Volunteers” as the title of the e-mail.
Note: Background checks will be carried out on all accepted candidates in accordance with our Child Protection Policy.