Monaco Ventures Nigeria Limited (Monaco Guards) is a major player in the security industry. Due to expansion, we require competent personnel to fill the position below
Job Title: Recruitment and Vetting Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups, WhatsApp groups, and online sites.
- In charge of drafting all recruitment plans for the company.
- In charge of filling all current and future vacancies within the company.
- Handles the onboarding process, induction, and orientation for new employees and guards.
- In charge of providing all new employees and guards with all items, they require to perform their duties.
- Ensuring that standard requirements for guards’ recruitment (Age, height, literacy, physical fitness) are maintained.
- Giving orientation to guards concerning attitude to work, and codes of ethics for guards.
- Proper vetting of applicants and their guarantors.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with at least 4 years work experience.
- Must be experienced in recruiting operatives and cadets.
- Proven track record of boosting company growth through the recruitment of qualified and capable applicants.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in use of computer.
- Energetic, determined and highly capable disposition.
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to guage recruitment needs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
31st January, 2023.