Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Category Finance Analyst, Gum and Candy, West Africa
Job Number: 1811263
Job: Category Finance
- In Mondelēz ‘we create delicious moments of joy’. We begin with our consumers, we make delicious snacks you can feel good about and we believe that we can make a delicious difference everywhere.
- You will contribute to this by ensuring that the category financial analysis and insights are conducted in order to assist the category finance manager in providing strategic financial support to category roadmaps, brand plans, management information, budgeting and forecasting.
In line with the job purpose, key accountabilities will entail the following:
- Providing financial support with business reviews for the defined category and brand analysis – end to end P&L’s including the insightful analysis of business results (this will include using the FIT reporting system).
- Co-ordinate and assist in the completion of financial planning including Annual Plan, quarterly financial forecasts and rolling monthly IBP (Integrated Business Planning).
- Imparting financial knowledge and raising awareness of profit business drivers to the defined Category Leadership team.
- Pre-evaluations and post review of proposed commercial activities (e.g. NPD proposals, A&C spending, price increases etc.) through the I2M (Innovation to Market) process.
- Review and analyse planned costs and provide monthly reporting of actuals vs. forecasts.
- Ensuring the processing of month-end financial requirements within agreed deadlines (A&C analysis; balance sheet reconciliations etc.).
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures and effective liaison with internal and external auditors. Oversee compliance and controls.
- Commercial Strategic Roadmap Process: Assisting the Category Finance Controller in evaluation and challenging of the financial strategic roadmap for the respective categories, reflecting strategic direction, commercial plans and current operational constraints.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Finance or Accounting
- System skills with working knowledge of SAP; FIT (Finance Intelligence Tool) and Excel.
- At least 4 years working experience in a manufacturing/ FMCG financial accounting environment in a finance analysis role.
It is expected that you will:
- Carry out the role accountabilities within the operating and process frameworks that apply to the company.
- Work together with all your peers and customers. A key part of your performance review each year will be based on their input.
- Exemplify the company’s Values in practice – this will be a key part of your annual development cycle.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst – Integrated Supply Chain (ISC)
Job Number: 1811269
Job: ISC Finance
- Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of billion-dollar brands like Cadbury. Developing the world’s favourite beverages and chocolate, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world.
- Working at Mondelez International is all about the power of big – and small.
- Cadbury Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of MondelÄ“z International, a world leader in Biscuits, chocolate, gum, candy and powdered beverages.
- Cadbury Nigeria’s quality products – Bournvita, Hot Chocolate, TomTom, Buttermint, and Clorets—are enjoyed throughout Nigeria and beyond.
- Preparation and insightful analysis of accurate, timely and relevant financial information that provides a value-adding foundation to evaluate business performance and underpins decision making in the plant
- Financial reporting of historical performance
- Financial analysis of manufacturing projects and initiatives
- Analysis of performance, providing insight into root causes of financial issues and recommendations for mitigation and future interventions or changes in strategy
- Delivery of manufacturing reporting, analytics, plans and insights to plant management in accordance with quality standards and timelines as set by the regional team on an ongoing basis
- Product cost planning flow & business process (Plan/Standard Cost Estimate)
- Transfer pricing, value chain analysis Material Price analysis and variance review.
- IBR reconciliation and update for production variance
- Other conversion cost review analysis and reporting.
- Cost Centre cost review and activity type/rate analysis and Cost Centre cost variance versus plan cost and Cost Centre reporting.
- Actual DIOH review, Glide path projection and Inventory tracker.
- Management and review of applicable general ledger transactions and controlling accounting system.
- Monthly manufacturing financial performance reports and analysis for Company & Regional Leadership.
- Analysis and reporting on direct manufacturing financial performance on a monthly basis
- Ensure Company policies and relevant accounting policies are consistently applied in transactions.
- Monthly KPIs Calculations and Monthly Behavioral & Safety Observations requirements.
- Continuous improvement initiatives for Zero Loss Journey and productivity verification and reporting. Monitoring of cost saving projects and impact analysis on financials
- Provide on-the-ground financial support for manufacturing operations issues or identified gaps. Managing and reporting manufacturing cost savings initiatives
- Product pre-launch costing and simulation
- SAP System Testing for change or adopting of new process or business intelligent (BI) reports.
- Minimum B.Sc in Accounting/Finance related course
- Professional accounting qualifications an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years finance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Works effectively in cross functional team and across cultures
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to explain financial concepts and manage financial processes
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Expert in the use of MS-Excel and SAP
- Problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Proactive business partnering skills
- Efficient and effective communicator with strong stakeholder management in a similar environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply