Monmartt is a one-stop store for babies to toddlers. We feature a great variety of products for Newborns, Infants and Toddlers. Our aim is to ensure that we meet all our client’s needs with efficient customers services in line with our policy and procedure. We understand our client’s needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first-time moms. We offer products at amazing prices in line with the right quantity and quality. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Uploader
Location: Adeniji, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for Managing Monmartt Instagram page and Website
- Post on Monmartt feed and stories minimum of 30 pictures per day
- Ensure all products posted in price confirmation and Team procurement are neatly uploaded and updated on the Instagram page and the website page on or before 3 days after posting
- Upload and update pictures of products on the website and IG weekly.
- The update may be price increment or price change.
- Update the third party weekly review of 3rd party products on the website
- Upload products as dated on price confirmation & team procurement
- Update prices on the website from price confirmation & team Procurement
- Drop weekly review & guide.
- Update the wholesale website.
- Work with the head of the department.
- Monitors and reports goals and insights to clients through e-mail, phone calls and face to face meetings
- Interacts daily with clients following the organization’s Customer Service Standards.
- Work closely with products teams to help drive the near and long term product roadmap.
- Creates product positioning and messaging for online, and digital marketing products, services and solutions where applicable.
- Attend to all other duties that may be assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / N.C.E / HND / B.Sc Degree with 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
N35,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2022.