Mooreadvice is a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency that specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy. We deliver marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence. We provide organizations with sales driven inspirations to achieve results, and our activities are measurable, professionally managed and accountable. Our experience cut across telecoms, financial institutions, Oil & Gas, Pension and Automobile distribution sector of the economy. We are recruiting a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: 3D Artist
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop high quality and cutting edge 3D arts.
- Animate characters and objects for 3D arts.
- Utilize 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
- Attend team meetings to discuss art related issues and work progress, etc.
- Review 3D arts and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Optimize 3D arts for creating realistic environment.
- Create 3D models from photos and real-world objects.
- Troubleshoot problems on reintegration of outsourced assets into the 3D arts.
- Develop high poly sculpts and textures for 3Darts.
- Create 3D assets for arts and models.
- Ensure to meet high artwork standards.
- Discuss with team members on any problems regarding the needs of the project.
- Understand the project requirements and develop high quality 3D models accordingly.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in Architecture or Graphics or its equivalent with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience as an 3D Aristist / Architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skill
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software especialy 3DS Max
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
12th May, 2023.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.