Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Geologist
Locations: Abuja, Zaria – Kaduna and Kano
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc in Geology.
- Must be COMEG registered.
- Must have a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in reconnaissance survey, coal stratigraphy and geology, data acquisition and mapping.
- Must be familiar with the Nigerian Mining Act.
- Preference will be given to applicants from these areas.
- Knowledge of blasting and drilling
- Knowledge in geotechnical
- Engineering geologist knowledge
- Exploration methods and basic knowledge in mapping and exploration campaigns
- Basic mining knowledge (crushing, screening etc.)
- Quarry production and crushing operations
- OHS&E and Mining Legislation
- Willingness to work on field and with team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Orientation to development
- Analytical Thinking
- Accuracy and details orientation
- Leadership Skills and team lead experience
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Planning & Organizing
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.