Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. Over our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilizing our local strengths.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asphalt Plant Foreman/Supervisor
Job Requirements and Duties
- Must have a minimum of HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 7 – 10 years’ experience in concrete batching experience in concrete ready mix.
- Must be COREN registered.
- Vast in all aspects of concrete batching technology, equipment, methods and safety is required.
- Working computer knowledge; including applicable Microsoft software.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Oversee all plant operations; coordinate and monitor daily work load throughout the plant; monitor plant cleanliness.
- Oversee all electromechanical maintenance and mobilizing of the mobile concrete batch plant.
- Ensure that all products meet 100% total quality requirements; take samples and test as necessary; ensure all equipment is working properly; complete all required reports timely and accurately; inform proper personnel of any quality problems that need resolving.
- Maintain adequate levels of all supplies and products.
- Maintain accurate and current reports as required.
- Ensure that all company safety regulations and policies are followed at ALL times.
- Ensure that all company environmental regulations and policies are followed.
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills;
- Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge.
Application Closing Date
28th February 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the e-mail. Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.