Moytel Consultants Limited – Information and Communications Technology is constantly evolving, and Moytel Consultants Limited is helping operators, vendors and government entities keep pace with the evolution.
We provide engineering, optimization, benchmarking, design and maintenance services and solutions for the wireless communication industry. With offices and partnerships in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroun and Benin Republic, Moytel Consultants Limited has the ability to effectively mobilize the people, skills, and technologies our clients need to rollout, evaluate, benchmark and improve service to their wireless customers in most of Western Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Business Operations
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- An indigenous Telecommunications and ICT company with a young and dynamic workforce is looking for a Head, Business Operations.
- Head, Business Operations’s responsibilities include tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring service and production KPIs. To be successful, the Head, Business Operations should have experience in the same or similar role, managing all business operations and setting goals across the entire organization.
- You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that all business functions are in line with our strategic goals.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish service/production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans.
- Manage all business functions including foreign sourcing, procurement and trade.
- Customer relationship management.
- B.Sc in Business or Engineering
- MBA and prior experience in Telecommunication and IT will be an advantage.
- Previous experience as a Head, Business Operations or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Familiarity with foreign trade.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2021.