MPG partnering is a digital supply chain management company. We procure materials and equipment for our clients as well as build business partnership within our platform. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND qualification.
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Graphics Designer must be able to:
- Design Web Pages
- Brochures, Logos, Signs and Banners
- Book Design
- Statement of Qualifications design
- Magazine Covers
- Annual Reports
- Social Media Advertisements
- Employee Handbooks
- Training, and other communication materials.
- Graphics desginer must be able to create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite – including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more.
Skills & Competencies:
MPG seek certain skills in graphic designers such as:
- Communication skills: You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from team members, as well as understand what they want.
- Time management skills: Must be able to juggle several projects almost simultaneously.
- Teamwork skills: Designers must be able to collaborate and get along with others.
- Technical skills: A knowledge of both typography and color theory is critical.
Applicants must be able to:
- Effectively Work from Home and Office Environment
- Abide with Company’s Work Schedule.
- Working according to project deadlines.
Salary: N50,000 – N70,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “GRAPHICS DESIGNER” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 26th January, 2022.
- Must have compute, Good internet connection and any other work tools for effeciency such as adequate internet to work from home.
- MPG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of Race, Religion/Belief, Ethnic/National Origin, Disability, Age, Citizenship, Marital/Domestic/Civil Partnership Status, Sexual Orientation, or Gender Identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.