Mshel Homes Limited is a real estate development and marketing company incorporated in 2018 with a unique vision to be the leading real estate company in Nigeria, with an outstanding reputation for honesty, integrity and impeccable customer service. At Mshel Homes Limited our mission is to create a lifetime relationship with our clientele by deliverying property solutions through innovative and technological driven processes that caters to your real estate needs whilst adhering to the highest standards, systems and performance goals necessary to achieving your dreams. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / BA Degree in a relevant field with at least 2 years relevant work experience.; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute) is an added advantage.
- Proven experience in a HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- High interpersonal skills like active listening, empathy and emotional intelligence.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.