MTN is recruiting for an Administrator Financial Planning.
Working in the Finance Department and reporting to the GM, Financial Planning, the ideal candidate must possess a good first degree or equivalent from a reputable institution ICSA or any General Administration qualification will be an added advantage.
And they must have 1- 2 years work experience and Experience in administrative capacity would be an added advantage
- Compile and co-ordinate all Financial Planning reports and info packs for various stakeholder groupings.
- Assist GM Financial Planning in preparing presentations and reports on MS word, power point, etc.
- Liaise with the Finance division’s budget coordinator to facilitate prompt budget variance review in the department.
- Co-ordinate all the Financial Planning forums, meetings and activities.
- Perform general administrative functions in the Financial Planning unit – filling, organization, scheduling and office support.
- Facilitate prompt execution of action points, implementation plans on projects, tasks, etc.
- Responsible for social functions, events, etc in the department
- Facilitate document transfers within and outside of the department
- Provide administrative support to both the external, internal auditors and other stakeholders of the department.
- Monitor training and leave schedule
- Administer procurement processes in the department – liaison, negotiations (in rare cases) and systems processing.
Deadline is 6th August 2009.