MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable.
It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Talent & Career Management
- To lead all the activities of the Career Centre in the provision of Services for the effective operation of the Career Management Solution in MTN Nigeria in line with Company Policy and Strategy on Career Management.
- Engage, develop and implement Career Management paths (including Specialist Career Track and Graduate Trainee Programme) and associated rules for movement within and outside career paths.
- Liaise with Group to facilitate and track group led initiatives/interventions including but not limited to inter-opco mobility and global graduate development programme
- Manage the end to end process of the annual Talent Review cycle as well as succession planning process, framework and plans.
- Provide advisory and other services and guidance on Talent and Career Management to employees throughout the company.
- Review, Develop, Implement and Provide Talent and Y’ello Careers Tools for use throughout the Company as well as identify opportunities for Talent and Career Interventions in the Company through consultation with Senior Management.
- Support the development and implementation of Talent & Career Interventions and strategies
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
- First Degree in Humanities, Behavioral Sciences, Social Sciences etc
- Minimum of 3 years post degree
- Fluent in English
- 6 – 13 years of experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Masters or Bachelors’ Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities/Arts; or professional certifications in HR(CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD; ATD etc)
- Should include experience in at least4 of the areas captured below:
- Talent Management
- Learning and Development
- Change Management
- Industrial/Employee Relations
- Project Management
- BA, BEd, BSc, HND or Other
Interested and qualified candidates
Application Deadline: 10th March, 2020