MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator (Transmission Access Implementation)
- Responsible for Planning, coordinating and managing the roll out of transmission infrastructure excluding BTS, within MTNN.
- Track and monitor project budget and ensure spending remains within limit as well as minimize inventory.
- Ensure Capitalization of projects on a monthly basis( all links ATPed and Allied Projects).
- Minimise OPEX, achieve savings on budget without compromising value or quality.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule and provide project support for all projects.
- Evaluate project requirements and coordinate resources according to project plan.
- Track project changes and update site based schedule as agreed with the Transmission Access Implementation Manager.
- Ensure TX is delivered for the project for the month.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities of all OEMs and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Compile risk and issue matrices, assisting with analysis process and resolve issues escalated by internal customers.
- Improve Network NPS consistently
- To identify and eliminate bottleneck in projects.
- Manage change process and communicate progress of the projects to relevant project stakeholder.
- Obtain approval and update project plan with changes, conducting regular update meetings with Project Manager and stakeholders.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
Experience & Training
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 3 – 7 years of experience within a telecoms environment with experience in: Microwave systems installation – Fibre optic transmission – Network Transmission systems Training:
- Equipment Specific Courses (Multiplexers and Compression devices)
- Advanced Microwave radio
- Climbing courses.
BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
Job Title: Senior Manager, Customer Value Management Operations
Employment Status: Permanent
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Lead creation of sub-divisional strategy in line with overarching divisional goals with emphasis on client experience (internal and external)
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Partner effectively with MTNN’s critical high value customers to enhance MTN’s Corporate Brand
- Develop strategies and champion customer centric culture across the organization and develop/reform relationships with MTNN’s internal and external customers to transform the MTNN’s revenue.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure that progress is in line with customer value management Roadmap, any risks or issues are actioned upon timely, provide subject matter expertise where required
- interface with Opco stakeholders, Group Management Service stakeholder and consumer divisional heads (not limited to) in order to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Ensure team’s collaborate with Quality Assurance and Internal Audit teams to perform periodic quality and process audits
- Collaborate with other functional heads to enhance key elements of the consumer business model
- Collaborate with Group Management Services/Group Technology and Opco leaders to add and / or modify suite of services/support provided and develop standard templates and reports
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Provide input and support into defining business requirements for key customer value management (CVM) capability development projects, including campaign management & measurement systems, channel capabilities and integration;
- Support the creation, of outbound and inbound marketing frameworks.
- Drive the implementation of outbound and inbound marketing frameworks. Develop key inputs such as eligibility rules, arbitration prioritisation, predictive models, offer value, levers, channel capacity, previous activity performance evaluation, customer investment rules, and strategic priorities;
- Assist with the definition and build of the customer decisioning logic/rules,
- Manage the campaigns for outbound and inbound customer contact activity, based on the customer contact plan and requirements from Customer value management Base Marketing teams. Ensure the effective management of the customer decisioning logic/rules
- Manage the post-activity reports and in-depth performance evaluation to determine how existing decisioning rules can be enhanced to drive increased business benefits
- Prepare the detailed Monthly BTL Plans to be followed by the Campaign Management team. Report progress, risks and issues to be acted upon
- Manage contact management activities and implement customer contact rules and ensure compliancy within the MTN
- Implement customer contact policies and plans in line with MTN consumer strategies and measure effects and report results to related departments
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Travel – local and international
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Industry certification(s) and/or post-graduate/professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
- 9 – 17 years of experience comprising:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- 4-6 years customer lifecycle management experience
- 4 years’ experience in Telecoms marketing, strategy development and implementation
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry
- Operational Research or demonstrable experience of delivering wide range of statistically based analytics.
- Advanced applied statistical experience
- A strategic and creative thinker capable of developing analytical programmes/solutions to address key business challenges or opportunities
- Previous experience identifying and driving deployment of analytical collateral across a range of delivery channels and of measuring their effectiveness
- Strong communicator who can operate at all levels taking complex analysis, interpret and communicate it appropriately to different audiences.
- Highly proficient in SQL and use of data mining software such as SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Segment Strategy and marketing training
- Marketing Management and decision making courses
- Presentation skills
- BA, BEd, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND
Application Deadline 23rd May, 2018.