MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Fraud Investigations, Internal Audit and Fraud Management
Job Identification: 2716
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Fraud Investigations
Division: Internal Audit and Forensic Services
- Prioritize high fraud risk assessment and investigation, ensure correct process is followed in order to establish a good understanding of the fraud incidents and root causes and use this information to provide meaningful reporting to management.
- Conduct investigations and forensic procedures, in collaboration with third parties where applicable, on high priority fraud incidents to ensure that those incidents are duly and thorough analyzed in a timely manner.
- Participate in the planning of investigation/assessments into fraud risks.
- Compile all relevant documentation detailing fraud investigation and findings, ensuring that the report adequately describes the root causes, impact and possible risk mitigations.
- Use statistical data and other means of analysis for forensic audit investigations to support line analysis activities, providing meaningful information that will assist in preventing future incidents.
- Monitor the status of recommendations made from the fraud investigation report, and provide timely feedback to manager.
- Monitor the adherence to the defined fraud investigation and forensic framework, and make the appropriate escalations if necessary.
- Ensure fraud investigations are aligned to policies, procedures and standards to mitigate identified fraud risk.
- Provide suggestions to enhance fraud investigation policies, procedures and standards.
- Assist in performing Quality Assurance assessments in relation to OPCO Forensic Services units and investigations performed.
- Recommend additional tools and methods that could be deployed in combating breaches to MTNN policies, processes and procedures
- Assesses the level of risk and makes decisions which directly impact the customer experience and risk to MTNN.
- First Degree in Accounting / Audit / Finance
- Professional qualification in Information Systems Auditing (CIA, CPA, CMA or CISA) is advantageous
- Fluent in English and French (as an added advantage).
3-7 years of experience which includes;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2023 (10:59 PM)