MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Data Proposition Mass Market, Marketing NG
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Identification: 2804
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager, Propositions and Customer Insights (Mass Market)
- Support the execution of the data strategy and ensure alignment with the overall Group Data Strategy, leveraging internal and external partnerships.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g., strategic investors, technical and financial partners, business consultants, etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Develop a work implementation plan, ensuring it is in alignment with the business strategy of the segment.
- Work with Mass Market Segment Manager, Business Intelligence and Customer Value Management (CVM) teams to analyze customer needs and aspirations and draw relevant insights for the development of compelling data propositions across segments.
- Work with Mass Manager, Product Managers, CVM, Business Intelligence, Research, Sales, Technical teams and Customer Relations to ensure service levels, product experiences, and user experiences match agreed specifications.
- Ensure the successful launch of data propositions with oversight of go-to-market activities.
- Position MTN’s data propositions as best-in-class and best-in-market; bring MTN’s data propositions to the forefront of available distribution channels to increase overall sales volumes.
- Drive uptake of data in the Mass Market segments and design strategies to ensure high ARPU contributions from data across Mass Market segment
- Provide input into business cases for proposed data propositions.
- Create data proposition requirements documents to facilitate implementation, including market requirement documents, descriptions, cases, storyboards, and data flow diagrams.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the marketplace and current and evolving opportunities for mobile operators and other industries regarding data propositions.
- Track revenue growth for data products.
- Evaluate the viability of identified partnering opportunities for complementary third-party products to broaden the company’s data product portfolio.
- For technical data products, collaborate closely with technical design and implementation teams to communicate promotional frameworks, understand the impact these requirements have on the product architecture and design, and adjust requirements as appropriate to optimize return on investment.
- Oversee the design, development, and implementation of business and operational tools and processes related to data propositions.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Marketing, Economics, Engineering or a related field.
- Industry certification(s) and/or post-graduate or professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
- Fluent in English language
- 3 – 7 years of experience, which includes
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in telecom product/proposition development, testing, and launch.
- At least 2 years’ experience in proposition support.
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management.
- At least a year’s experience in telecom marketing strategy development and execution.
- A good understanding of IS systems, mobile telecommunication networks, and mobile applications.
- A good understanding of the mobile device ecosystem.
Interested and qualifications candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 13th June, 2023; 22:59
Note: Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.