MTN is the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East.
Careers in MTN Nigeria is focused on the strategic development of talent in line with the key business imperative of ensuring continuity through our key source of competitive advantage our people.
Who we are looking for?
A true MTNer lives our values, uses success to achieve positive change, always strives to make things better and delivers results in line with our business objectives.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of General Manager – Customer Care (Walk-in & Online).
Job Title: General Manager, Customer Care (Walk-in & Online)
Department: Customer Relations
Job Conditions: Normal MTNN working conditions
Reporting To: Customer Relations Executive
Employment Status : Permanent
- Ensure MTNN Walk-in and Online Customer assistance center strategy is of world class standard
- Ensure departmental contribution to the profitability of MTNN and MTN Group through the establishment of appropriate checks and balances in the system and the alignment of all functional areas in the department
- Provide input into the MTN N business strategy as it relates to delivering on a branded customer experience
- Manage risk pertaining to customer care and its resultant effect on the company as a whole
- Define and improve operational processes, service quality and business performance
- Ensure the satisfaction of customer intentions and the overall delivery of customer requirements
- Ensure integration of the required systems to enhance customer care delivery
- Ensure the required human capabilities are in place and optimised to drive the customer service strategy
- Liaise with other departments/ stakeholders on issues that affect customer care delivery and service quality
- A good First Degree in Social Sciences or a relevant discipline
- Post-graduate degree or an MBA will be an advantage.
- 15 years experience of which:
- 8 years management experience in the service industry, preferably in a telecoms environment
- Exposure to a Contact Center within the telecommunications industry is critical.
- Proven experience managing system integration into service strategies
A good First Degree in Social Sciences or a relevant discipline Post-graduate degree or an MBA will be an advantage.
7th December, 2011
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply for Job