MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Sales Enablement
- Extract value from what we already have through B2B focused sales enablement activities such as: divisional business optimisation projects, contracts review and negotiation, capital/budget efficiency activities within division, etc.
- Innovation – identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., through stimulating new business opportunities, divisional products launched, division product/process innovation, structural changes within division, etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by influencing state/local legislations & policies, participating in local level industry think-tanks, building & extending national B-2-B and similar relationships, etc.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national and ecosystem through participation as a thought leader, executing local CSR projects, involvement in local industry non-ICT policy & think-tank activities etc.
- Divisional people leadership activities: coaching, staff development and motivation through intra staff coaching, employee networks mentorship/support, own division employee engagement projects, faculty roles, inter/intra talent mentorship, etc.
- Generic activities necessary for positive business outcomes such as: supporting recruitment, thought leadership as internal (interview/disciplinary) panel member, influencing next level leaders (e.g., at BPR) etc.
- Review market and contribute to the development of marketing strategies for MTNN EBU, demonstrating an understanding of MTNN direction and business strategies.
- Develop detailed sales enablement plans in support of approved strategies in respect of EBU, organizing and monitoring resources and periodically reporting progress of plans.
- Create messaging that allows the Sales force to have consistent, effective and engaging conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle
- Develop a range of customer testimonials for external/internal use, including written case studies.
- Conduct win/loss interviews and perform ongoing analysis.
- Manage the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer on best practices on how to leverage key sales tools across the sales cycle
- Manage the content repository of sales tool assets
- Measure the level of usage across tools to provide guidance on business impact, areas for improvement, and additional future projects
- Help develop and implement a standard sales on-boarding program.
- Collaborate in the development of a social media plan to support the product/solution/offering release, as well as its ongoing lifecycle management.
- Lead or assist in the creation of enablement content for direct and indirect sales resources (e.g. playbooks, battle cards, scripts, presentations, training modules and demos).
- Develop a suite of sales enablement tools that spans the sales cycle, enabling the Sales force to drive higher levels of efficiency, effectiveness and overall professionalism.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Regional, national and international travel.
Experience & Training
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications – Analytical background
- 10 years work experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 3years or more; with at least 3 years in B2B
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- 4 years management experience in sales and marketing, strategy development and implementation
- Experience in working with sales tools
- Experience in coaching/knowledge transfer role
- Marketing Management and Decision Taking courses
- Presentation skills
- Management development programmes
- BA, B.Ed, HND, B.Sc or B.Tech
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online