The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Senior Manager, QoE/QoS Management
Department: Network Implementation
- Extract value from what we already have through divisional focused commercial activities such as: divisional business optimisation projects, contracts review and negotiation, capital/budget efficiency activities within division, etc.
- Innovation – identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., through stimulating new business opportunities, divisional products launched, division product/process innovation, structural changes within division, etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by influencing state/local legislations & policies, participating in local level industry think-tanks, building & extending national B-2-B and similar relationships, etc.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national and ecosystem through participation as a thought leader, executing local CSR projects, involvement in local industry non-ICT policy & think-tank activities etc.
- Divisional people leadership activities: coaching, staff development and motivation through intra staff coaching, employee networks mentorship/support, own division employee engagement projects, faculty roles, inter/intra talent mentorship, etc.
- Generic activities necessary for positive business outcomes such as: supporting recruitment, thought leadership as internal (interview/disciplinary) panel member, influencing next level leaders (e.g., at BPR) etc.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Office space
- Computer system
- International and National travel
Qualification and Experience
- 10 years’ work experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 5 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- 7 years experience in Network planning, Operations, Performance or Service quality assurance
- 5 years managerial experience in quality assurance in telco 1.0 and telco 2.0
- Above average knowledge and experience in all all GSM and MBB service
- Sound understanding of call and data service architecture and service flow
- Service layer management
- Customer Experience management
- Network Performance |management
- Ability to translate customer experience into network indices and vise versa
- Through Understanding of (through professional experience and training) of 3GPP standards and implementation processes, including: Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS), Long Term Evolution (LTE), Code Division Multiple Access Technology (CMDA) and Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WiMax
- Network performance and statistics
- Vendor and experts management
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online