Multigate is a financial technology company focused on providing solutions that cut across payments acquisition, processing and remittance as well as treasury and cash management for domestic and international corporates. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate – Risk & Compliance
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct Risk Assessment on products, clients/merchants with applicable remediation initiatives in line with KYC/CDD/AML Guidelines;
- Develop, manage, refine, and document regulatory compliance processes to manage regulatory risk;
- Engage in Transaction and Client activity monitoring to ensure prompt detection and prevention of fraudulent and/or money laundering trends;
- Review and ensure compliance with AML-CFT Policies (and other applicable policies) as well as manage related enquiries;
- Perform Sanctions Screening, PEP, Adverse Media Checks
- Conduct reviews of existing policies, procedures, and processes to identify any compliance gaps monitor regulatory changes and assisting in making the necessary updates to the Company’s policies, procedures, and processes;
- Perform compliance testing on new products, documenting compliance gaps, and suggesting improvements.
- Work closely with Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) during PCI DSS Assessment as well as other IT Security/ISO Assessments applicable to the business;
- Conduct Regulatory Compliance Research (Pan African);
- Ensure seamless regulatory/partner engagements across operating markets.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse complex information
- 3-5 years in Risk & Compliance Operations preferably in Fintech, Financial Institution or related Industry (Remittance Operations, Liquidity/Treasury Management, Card Acquiring)
- Knowledge of Card Schemes’ rules, risk & Compliance programs is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of CBN AML/KYC guidelines and regulations
- Compliance related certificate such as CAMS, CFE or equivalent is desirable
- A keen interest in detecting suspicious transactions and user behaviour
- Basic – Intermediate MS Excel skills are key
- Must be flexible with time i.e. must be able to work extended hours
- Must be always reachable.
- Competitive Salary
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.