Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible to ensure sales targets are met through a focus on winning and developing productive long term relationships with customers.
- Prepare the modern trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy.
- Drive profitability and deliver on the revenue parameters.
- Ensure in-store availability of all SKUs at all times.
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy.
- Prioritizing and deploying of available spends towards strategic focus areas and activities for chains and brands.
- Category management and Promotion planning.
- Driving operational efficiency for modern trade channel.
- Monitoring performance and taking corrective actions.
- Responsible for achieving planned sales by channel and customer.
- Achieving consistent growth by managing various internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans with the accounts.
- Negotiate favorable annual trading and logistic contract with chain.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification
- 3 years of experience in similar role in the FMCG Industry.
- Strong experience in national key account management, modern trade channel & Modern trade outlets/retail.
- Experience of establishing the presence of the product in modern trade outlets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
ApplicationDeadline: 12th July, 2023.