Mute Swan Capital Limited (MSCL) is an asset management company duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). A subsidiary of the Gecenyi Group, a group of companies with business interests in diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Mute Swan Capital is founded on the basis of innovation and excellence to provide wealth opportunities and growth through Investment in diverse asset classes, investment advisory services, wealth management among others. We are committed to maximizing value and creating the best outcomes for our clients and investors through our innovative products with focus on creating and managing wealth. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Sales Analyst
- Support team members in securing listings, marketing and closing of transactions.
- Perform complex financial analyses, with minimal supervision, including cash flow projections with complex financing structures, and sensitivity analyses
- Prepare offering and other marketing materials for new or existing assignments and pursuits.
- Assist with the preparation of presentation, pitch materials and miscellaneous reports for new and existing business pursuits.
- Manage the due diligence and closing process for transactions.
- Gather, evaluate and monitor economic, demographic and competitor data and events for several key, target markets throughout the FCT.
- Assist with preparation of client deliverables and presentations which influence and provide impact for the client.
- Organize historical client contact/activity.
- Point of contact for tracking, management, reporting.
- Contribute to and support key strategic objectives for the Company and the team, including but not limited to, business development, analytical research and execution of transactions.
- A Degree holder preferably in Social Sciences or any related field with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the service process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal.
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- A sound understanding of our core businesses.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
13th January, 2023.