Mwanga is tech-driven debt recovery and customer support outsourcing company with a vision to be the leading extension to global teams in Africa. We offer business support to businesses with the aim of helping them scale using ethical and innovative technology strategies. We are trusted by Africa’s leading lenders to recover their outstanding debts and to scale our impact. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Recovery Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Position Level: Entry – Level / Internships
- We are seeking to recruit smart, agile and performance-driven people to join our family of superstars for Tele-Collection in Nigeria.
- Manages recovery of overdue payments from customers by reaching out and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
- Able to hit set target by collecting overdue loans in an ethical and customer-centric manner.
- Follows-up on delinquent accounts, updates and maintains accurate records.
- Performs other assigned duties necessary to support the portfolio weekly.
- Self-driven to consistently hit and surpass weekly/monthly targets individually and as a team.
- Able to give accurate report on customers reached out to weekly.
- Thoroughly understands the assigned product and is persuasive enough to convince customers to pay amounts due using available repayment methods.
- Minimum Qualification: OND / HND / B.Sc
- 1 to 2 years experience in Tele-Collections services is an added advantage.
- Strong Written, Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong command of English Language and at least, one other local or international language.
- Possesses a value to perform any task in the most ethical way.
- Agile, Teachable and willing to learn.
- Knowledge and use of basic Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Attention to detail and strong goal orientation.
- Active Listening skills.
- Persuasiveness and sales/marketing skills will be great to have.
- Base Pay
- Variable Pay & Incentives (based on target).
- HMO and Pension.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2021.