Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Carrying out preventive maintenance on production, packaging machines and utilities
- Assembling, installing, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Advising management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Inspecting of PLC’s operation and troubleshooting where needed.
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspecting electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Carrying out any other tasks required by maintenance and plant manager.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have at least HND/B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from reputable/recognized institution.
- Must have at least Ten (10) years cognate experience in Industrial settings/Manufacturing companies.
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have leadership skill.
- Must be a Member Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Electrical Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview
Application Deadline 15th February, 2018.