Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is a world-class Healthcare facility providing an integrated healthcare delivery platform in emerging markets. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The incumbent will be responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees.
- This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
- This position actively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- Identify and develops future and current training needs and programs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with Plant HR Leads and HODs
- Implements overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media while deploying a wide variety of training methods
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
- Conducts effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success, and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget and administers spending against the departmental budget.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
- Trains and coaches’ managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- First Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any related discipline. A post-graduate degree in a related or L&D is a plus
- Membership of CIPM / SHRM or other related professional body is an advantage.
- 9 to 12 years’ experience in employee training and development, with a track record in designing and executing successful training programs. Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills.
Competitive along with other benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th October, 2021.
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to the deadline.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.