MyStaff Consulting Limited – Our client in the Manufacturing and Distribution sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Logistics Manager will be responsible for our overall supply chain management.
- The position is responsible in managing all scrap transportation of our sales and purchase order requirements to enhance business development, ensure sustainability and overall customer satisfaction.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Reconcile daily trip performance reports with the tracking system report
- Managing drivers and all their related road activities
- Developing transportation relationships.
- Engaging with government agencies within and around business environs.
Qualification and Key Competencies:
- BSc. / HND in Social Science or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and city laws, statutes and ordinances
- Knowledge of modern policingprinciples
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Strong communicator who enjoy interacting with and protecting the public.
- Ability to maintain positive relations with the general public Ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
30th April, 2023.