A reputable leading multinational manufacturing company with interests in printing and packaging, servicing industry leaders across the major sectors of the economy, requires the services of core professionals to fill available positions in the company in its bid to maintain quality services.
1.) Design Draughtsman
- HND in Draughtsman ship/City and Guilds of London Institute Certificate (Finals) on Mechanical Engineering Technicians focusing on Engineering Production, Engineering Construction and Materials, Engineering Drawing and Materials e.t.c.
- Diploma in Technical Training Certificate focusing on Technical Drawing and Production Planning Techniques.
- Certificate in Computer Software and Information Technology in Windows, AUTO CAD e.t.c.
- 5 years working experience in engineering Design Drawings in a standard Manufacturing Organization (Mechanical and Electrical Drawing & Designs) with ability to read and interpret drawings.
2.) Printers and Coating Operators
- A Metal Decoration trained Printer/Coating Operators (Coater) with minimum qualification in West African School Certificate and / or Diploma in Printing Technology.
- With experience in Metal Printing preferably on Double Colour Presses.
- Should be able to print and coat high quality jobs without supervision on preferably Double Colour Metal Decorating Presses and High Speed Coaters
- 5 years working experience in a Metal Packaging Manufacturing Organization or related Industry.
3.) Quality Assurance Inspectors
- Must have HND in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with at least 4 years experience in high speed manufacturing environment where safety and quality are essential priorities.
- Must know how to use basic quality measurement equipments and good laboratory
- The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 35 years, must be matured, analytical and honest.
- Must be computer literate, hard working and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
- Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at anytime of the week based on the demands of the job.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
- Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision.
4.) Printing Maintenance Technician
- Must possess OND/HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in Metal Packaging with emphasis in Maintenance knowledge and expertise in Printing Lines.
- 5 years working experience in a similar Metal Packaging (Can-making)
- Manufacturing Organization will be an added advantage
- HND/OND in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Must have knowledge of VSO, PLC and Motor Controller programming will be an advantage with knowledge of PLC Logic and Automated Control System.
- 3-5 years working experience in Industrial Electronics and / or power distribution and Control system
8th February, 2011
Mode of Application
For all positions, interested and qualified Applicants should forward application letters and CVs to the undersigned through either the e-mail address or Private Mail Box address (by post) below on / before 8th February, 2011:
Head, Human Resources
Nampak Nigeria Plc.
3-7 Metal Box Road, Ogba, Lagos.
PMB 21588, Ikeja, Lagos