Posted on :
25 May, 2010
25 May, 2010
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment for the post of CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR of the University
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates for this position must possess the following qualifications
• B.Sc Accounting or HND Auditing with 15 years cognate experience in addition.
• He/she must be a fully Qualified Professional Accountant with (ACA, ACCA, CAN, CIMA).
• He/she must demonstrate proven integrity, have initiative and capability to lead and coordinate activities of other resident Internal Auditors and be able to effectively contribute to the Planning, Organizing and Development of the Internal Audit.
• He/she must currently be on CONTISS 12 or GL 13
• Successful candidate shall be placed on CONTISS 13 (N1,445,599.00 – Nl,908,855.00)
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Successful candidate will be offered tenure appointment after a satisfactory probationary period of two years. The appointment would be confirmed afterwards to the retiring age.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should send twenty (20) copies of their applications including recent Curriculum Vitae, giving the following details.
• Post Applied for
• Marital Status
• Educational Institutions attend and qualifications obtained with dates
• Working Experience including post held
• Duration and salary earned
Candidates are also advised to request three (3) of their Referees to send referee’s report on them under confidential cover
All applications and Referees’ Reports should be sent to:
Nasarawa State University
Keffi – Nigeria
Alh. Dalhatu O. Mamman, FICEN
EXPIRING DATE: 1st June, 2010.