Natafamdaivid Consulting Nigeria Limited – From the get go, we set out to work with clients across diverse industries, providing strategic solutions to increase our success matrix; productivity, profitability, So far we have worked with clients in different industries and sectors such as Agriculture, Real Estate, Hospitality, Construction, Education, Oil & Gas, Retail and more, to achieve their itemized objectives. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Construction Accountant
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Provide management and financial accounting support for the organization which includes taking responsibility for the entries on the general ledger
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, stakeholders, suppliers etc.
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences.
- Manage all accounting related functions for assigned projects.
- Manage invoices, payments, and compliance for assigned projects.
- Have an understanding of compliance requirements for assigned projects.
- Run monthly accounting meetings with the construction/project management team to review upcoming projections/billings
- Investigate the project variances and submit these variance reports to the management
- Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to the construction project
- Ensure a smooth cash flow by auditing, generating, and sending invoices promptly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance
- Must be chartered
- 5 years experience of progressive accounting experience
- Experience in job cost accounting and financial reporting
- Experience on Construction Management
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks and any other relevant accounting softwares
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
13th October, 2022.