Webcoupers – We are a Technology and Marketing agency focused on driving innovation and growth for forward thinking brands. We are Data led, Technology Driven & Conversion Focused. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- We are looking to recruit a Social Media Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in creating engaging social content and posts.
- He/She must be adept at studying market trends, analysing customer needs & gaining insights that align with a brand’s objectives to devise, execute, and test ongoing campaigns while improving content and optimizing promotions along the way.
As a strategist:
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Understand the Inbound Marketing Methodology and implement in all content marketing activities
- Creating buzzworthy/viral content based on brand needs and real-time trends(Real-time Marketing).
As a Social media channel owner:
- Brief in designs, content for social ads, SMS, Push notifications
- Post, monitor, and optimize content on all social media platforms (FB, IG, Twitter, and LinkedIn) monitor and optimise Facebook content
- Analyse social media accounts under your purview
- Plan upcoming social campaigns or brand-specific campaigns
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Must have up to 2 years experience in social media marketing
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2020.