NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Analyst
Job Ref.: R0074422
Job Type: Full time
Position Summary & Key Areas Of Responsibilities
- Generates reports, captures information, and records data using desktop tools. Work on understanding and evaluating vendors’ invoices and identify discrepancies if any.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of assigned processes and procedures
- Consults and Collaborates with Team and SPM in improving existing processes or establishing new ones to address, new or changes to, business requirements.
- This position reports/ works very closely with the Services Parts Operations Manager (SPM) helping him manage day to day operational issues
- Co-ordinates and works on escalation, daily metrics, operational financials issues, internal reviews and daily tracker on various activities including ongoing projects.
- Supports Parts Demand in a timely and cost effective manner. Works with remote teams to process customer orders which include order input, resolving order holds, and notifying customer of delays.
- Provides parts availability, order status, customer pricing and part number information to internal customers.
- Follows the company processes in maintaining Inventory Integrity as per Company expectations
- Reports quality issues/concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborates with other division subject-matter experts to uncover root causes of problems and assists with resolution.
- Tertiary education in Logistics / IT or Finance
- Al least 2 years’ experience in a similar position in a Multinational Company
Skills and Attributes:
- Target oriented
- Proven Fluency in MS Office Applications (Excel, Access, etc.)
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply