Neem Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded as a direct response to the problem of insecurity in Nigeria. The Foundation was established under Nigerian law in January 2016 and is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
We are committed to improving the lives of those affected by the insurgency and preventing violence through building inclusive communities and providing and raising the standards of psychosocial care. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Job Purpose Summary
- The M&E Officer will act as the technical focal point on all aspects of monitoring and evaluation of the field implementation of all Neem projects.
- The M&E Officer will be responsible for monitoring the progress, impact and successes of project activities. S/he will conduct assessments and need assessments to identify necessary changes and future opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output;
- Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work;
- Provide feedback to the Programme Manager on project strategies and activities;
- Suggest strategies to Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks;
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the Programme Manager
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system Develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results;
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project;
- Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Programmes to ensure effective implementation of M&E
- Assist the programme personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Perform other duties as required;
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Knowledge and experience in qualitative and quantitative data management techniques including proficient and skilful use of SPSS, STATA, and EXCEL.
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
Language Skills: (Native/Fluent/Basic)
- English Language (Fluent)
- Hausa (Fluent)
- Ability to speak Kanuri (an added advantage)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]