Nestle is the world’s #1 foods company in terms of sales. Nestlé is also the world leader in coffee (Nescafé). It also makes coffee for the home-brewing system, Nespresso. Nestlé is one of the world’s top bottled water makers (Nestlé Waters), one of the biggest frozen pizza (DiGiorno) makers, and a big player in the pet food business (Friskies, Purina). Its most well-known global food brands include Buitoni, Dreyer’s, Maggi, Milkmaid, Carnation, and Kit Kat. The company owns Gerber Products and Jenny Craig. In addition to its own products, Nestlé also owns approximately 30% of cosmetics giant L’Oréal.
Job Title: Engineering Specialist (Automation & Instrumentation)
Job Number: 160004H5
- Our engineering specialist- Automation and Instrumentation defines, develops and evaluates plans and criteria for solving a variety unique and complex engineering challenges, including process development to drive improvements in Nestle Waters Engineering. He assesses the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering solutions.
- Our Engineering Specialist-A&I can also perform specialized technical work requiring high level of knowledge and skill. He is responsible for proper maintenance of all electrical installations in the process/utility areas and ensuring that these installations are operating according to specifications through effective management and supervision of all line maintenance activities in accordance to applicable Nestlé policies, guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate clear and detailed understanding of PLC systems.
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of the use of Siemens PG system.
- Ability to interpret Mechanical & Electrical Engineering drawings.
- Be familiar with Machinery safety & good GMP practice.
- Ensure safety of self, Product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment.
- Carry out troubleshooting and repairs on PLC based packaging machines
- Leadership skills to train and coach other team members in order to develop their capabilities on the use of the PG system for troubleshooting.
- Efficient on the use of Siemens PG diagnostic tool for PLC analysis and troubleshooting
- Leadership, Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound communication skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- 3 -4 years’ hands-on experience in water/beverages bottling working environment.
- B.sc or HND (minimum Second Class Lower /Lower Credit) in Instrumentation/Electrical-electronics engineering from a reputable institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below