As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Information Technology Coordinator Trainee
Job Number: 140003DY
- Demonstrate customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint. Provide high quality, customer focused infrastructure support covering networks, and other related components in accordance with Service Level Agreement.
- Provide after hour support on need basis to support implementations or service interruptions
- Configure, setup and diagnose performance of workstations, servers and other peripherals
- Work as an escalation contact for incident and problem. Ensure detailed analysis of user problems and resolutions are entered into Incident Management System.
- Work closely with Globe Centre Infrastructure teams to manage the entire country infrastructure from inception through development, to post implementation support.
- Perform any other technical related function that may be assigned by the IT Coordinator Lead.
- Implement group corporate IT security standards and policies across all systems.
- Handle all tasks relating to backup of the servers on site according to GLOBE/IT standards and processes
- Maintain all IT assets in the IT Asset Management tool as per defined processes and procedures.
- Administer market health checks and Infrastructure monitoring as per service catalogue
- Work closely with relevant parties to resolve GLOBE issues to minimize incidents and system related problems.
- Lead or participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of support.
- BSc (minimum of second class lower) or HND (minimum of upper credit) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering and any other related Computer or Engineering disciplines.
- Must have had one year Post NYSC IT experience.
- The following professional qualifications would be an added advantage: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Cisco Certified Network Associate and Microsoft Certified Professional.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 23rd June 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online