Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job Number: 160004SF
Main Purpose of the Job
- Audit Team members review and assess through formal audits of Nestlé units (Head Offices, Factories, Distribution centers, Sales Offices, Shared Service Centers, 3rd party providers, etc.)
- The compliance of Nestle policies, instructions & guidelines as well as local laws,
- The control over and efficient use of company resources & assets.
- The existence and effectiveness of internal controls
- The reliability and integrity of financial & operational controls
- Conduct audits of assigned chapter in timely manner, highlighting areas (audit issues and recommendations) which assists Nestlé in improving the existence and effectiveness of internal controls reliability & integrity of financial & operational information, compliance to Nestlé policies, instructions & guidelines, as well as local laws and efficient use of company resources and assets.
- Assist Team Leader Auditor to perform risk based audit planning via review different sources of information (I.e. previous audit reports, operational performance reports, KPIs, CSA results) and interviews with key stakeholders.
- Audit Chapter completion in every audit mission, keeping Audit Team Leader informed on the audit progress with short, clear, value adding and business relevant audit remarks.
- Documents audit work in an organized, accurate and concise manner, clearly supporting the conclusions reached in the audits performed.
- Proper stakeholder management through involvement during the audit planning stage to consider concerns on timing and audit scope, during audit progress to inform on audit results through clear and concise communication and getting commitment on action plans to address the improvement areas identified.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Economics/Engineering/IT/Mathematical/Law (minimum of Second Class/Lower Credit)
- ACA or CIA
- Proficiency in English (written and oral)
- 1-2 years of operational experience (Finance, SC, Sale, marketing, or Industrial Performance)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 17th June, 2016.