Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Control Specialist: Distributor Financing & Operation
Job Number: 160004SK
- Our Sales control specialist’s job is to manage the distributor’s financing and operations in way that ensures adequate coverage of the company’s credit exposure to the distributors.
- Succeeding in this role involves
- Providing the framework and managing:
- The transition of existing credit distributors who do not currently hold any collaterals into procuring bank guarantees to cover credit purchases from Nestlé.
- The alignment of the credit limits granted by Nestlé with the values of collaterals/ bank guarantees provided by the affected distributors.
- Monitoring and ensuring that all the main prescriptions and requirements of the company’s credit and sales policy are duly put into operations. You will also ensure that the right credit limits, payment terms and risk categories are maintained for each distributor.
- Pursuing all old and long outstanding debts with the hope of recovering those debts through the assigned recovery agents and/ or Nestlé legal team.
- Establishing a framework that regularly ensures that all the required parameters (distributors B/S, P&L and cash flows) necessary to help determine the right credit limits for each distributor are put in place.
- Managing, tracking and following-up on daily cash collection from distributors and the banks in order to ensure that the monthly collection dynamic forecast is achieved.
- Graduate of Finance or Business related course (minimum Second class/ Lower Credit)
- Meticulous and analytical approach to data
- Good Communicator, both orally and written
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Certified- ACA, CFA
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant (sales controlling) experience in FMCG environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below
Application Deadline 26th June, 2016