NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused and international technology solutions company for Higher education Hospitality and healthcare. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Official Driver
- To provide secure and timely driving services to Netpro International Limited
- Assist with meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events and perform occasional handyman jobs inside the Office.
Functions and Duties
- Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary
- Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside Keep track of timely car insurance renewals
- Update monthly mileage records
- Maintain log book of each service vehicle on daily basis Act as back up for the Receptionist and as a messenger
- Support Administration Section as a messenger by assisting with the mail deliveries, both incoming and outgoing Other tasks Assist with office and meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events Occasional handyman jobs in the Office, such as hanging pictures and small office repairs.
- Transport of persons, goods and / or documents (Function type: Logistic Support)
- Provide transportation for Head of Office, other employees of NetPro office and VIP visitors
- Distribute mail as needed, both incoming and outgoing
- Facilitate airport pick ups for CEO and VIP visitors and transportation during official visits Service vehicle maintenance management
- Schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles with the Transportation Department and apply for the renewal for the vehicle license
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.