Neulogic Solutions Limited, we are specialists in providing financial and other applications. Our most experienced members of staff have over 25 years experience solving technology problems in banks, fund managers, stockbrokers, accounting firms, discount houses and other financial institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Application Developer
- Work independently and as part of a team to review, coordinate, analyze and define requirements for new development and/or enhancements to and maintenance of existing applications.
- Develop detailed functional and technical specifications and/or solutions.
- Provide technical assistance for less experienced staff members.
Other responsibilities include:
- Familiarity with common design methodologies.
- Comply with development deadlines and schedules.
- Simultaneously progress multiple tasks.
- Experience using agile-like development methodologies.
- Understand mobile and internet systems architectures.
- Analyze, design, code, and test technical solutions of simple to moderately complex business requirements.
- Create technical and functional design documents.
- Understand the necessity of and contribute to coding standards.
- Create prototypes for projects.
- Demonstrate familiarity with object and component methodology and technology.
- Assist in physical and logical database design.
Demonstrate proficiency in one or more current and emerging development tools and technologies.
- Mobile – Android, iOS, XCode, Android Studio, NativeScript
- Frameworks – Node.JS, Oracle APEX, AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Data – SQL, NoSQL, PL/SQL
- Source Control – Subversion
- Containerization – Docker, VirtualBox
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related degree
- Value Added Skills – Knowledge of emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Minimum of 0-3 years of professional experience with demonstrated progressive responsibility in computer applications and design, implementation, maintenance, and support of information systems.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] and write position applied for as subject.
Application Deadline 5th January, 2018.