New Gate Hospital is a subsidiary of Newgate Medical Services Limited. We are a highly specialized health-care provider, we place a lot of emphasis on the total wellbeing of all our clients. To this end, we provide various comprehensive health-care plans. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse / Mid-Wife
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Diagnosing, monitoring and examining women during pregnancy;
- Developing, assessing and evaluating individual programs of care;
- Providing full antenatal care, including screening tests in the hospital, community and the home;
- Identifying high risk pregnancies and making referrals to doctors and other medical specialists;
- Arranging and providing parenting and health education;
- Providing counseling and advice before and after screening and tests;
- Offering support and advice following events such as miscarriage, termination, stillbirth, neonatal abnormality and neonatal death;
- Supervising and assisting mothers in labour, monitoring the condition of the foetus and using knowledge of drugs and pain management;
- Giving support and advice on the daily care of the baby, including breastfeeding, bathing and making up feeds;
- Liaising with agencies and other health and social care professionals to ensure continuity of care;
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years work experience
- RN or RM or RNM in Nursing is required.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021.