Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accommodation Camp Maintenance Head
- The person appointed will be competent and responsible to provide all types of household maintenance support needed in a cost effective way.
- He will also render professional building maintenance services to the camp management team and technicians.
- The person appointed should be capable of working on own initiative and diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Effectively manage the housing maintenance service and colleagues working on the repairs help desk, out of hours service, repair and maintenance, adaptations, voids and re-generation programmed works and minor capital work to ensure the provision of an effective and value for money service for our client.
- Ensure team members assess, specify and value the extent of the work to be undertaken through a comprehensive inspection process of each property, as necessary, in full compliance with assi
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- OND/HND Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in Facility Management,
- Must have a substantial work experience of 5-8 years as a Utility coordinator and must be able to manage a team of technicians effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2017.