IntelliFin Solutions Limited is one of CBN’s licensed mobile money operators in Nigeria, which aims to foster the inclusion of the unbanked populace, as well as, migrate the Nigerian economy from cash- based to electronic-based.
We are seeking to recruit focused, energetic, results-oriented professionals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating a Positive Customer Experience
- Receiving customer and treat them with respect and dignity
- Receive incoming calls from Fenix customers
- Exercise patience with customers and make sure to follow up on all customer issues until they are fully resolved.
- Make courtesy calls to mimoney customers as may be required.
- Endeavor to give all mimoney customers great end to end customer experience
- Relationship management to increase client retention
- Be empathetic and compassionate while dealing and managing customers complaints
- Educate and emphasis to customers about the finance agreement they are signing and the commitment they are making with mimoney
- Always enter accurate and honest information into the mimoney data systems.
- Capture data of high quality that can be used to better serve our customers.
- Learn all product details, specifications, prices, and capabilities so as to be equipped with all product information
- Should be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the customer finance agreement
- Take initiative to continuously improve your product knowledge and soft customer service skills to better serve our customers and develop your career.
- Always provide accurate product information to customers and never oversell or lie to customers about our product capabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues with mimoney portal and other Accessories
- Escalate unresolved issues or questions to your immediate supervisor.
- Support in building mimoney conducive environment for both internal and external customers
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- Conversant with use of computers
- Very good interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years of work or internship experience serving people in a rural community based setting
- Should be fluent in at least 3 or more local languages
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s (prepared as a word document, and saved with your full names) to: [email protected] with a subject: “Customer Service Representative – Mobile Money”.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2017.