Nigeria Training Network (NTN) and NigeriaTraining Courses (NTC) are platforms that connects students, trainers and companies together. The platform comprises of private work based, professional individuals, government, NGOs training providers in a single network. NTN and NTC are the best place to be for any training provider or organisation that are in the educational services. NTN – NTC evolved from a number of localised partnerships and international clientele over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health and Safety Trainer
- Delivers and facilitates structured safety and regulatory training and development programs and initiatives in support of the company’s training plan, objectives and brand essence. Training sessions will include classroom and demonstrative (hands-on) curriculum.
- Provides coaching, reinforcement of safety policy and procedures in cooperation with EHS department to Team Members throughout the resort.
- Performs administrative duties to track completion of training, scheduling of classes and resources, compile and prepare statistical information on training program status.
- Updates materials as dictated by changes in regulations and/or programs. Incorporates measurement and assessment tools to support all training.
- Position will require candidate to have flexibility to conduct training sessions during any of the three operating shifts and be available to the needs of the various client groups this position will support.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policy, procedures, training and Team Member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV’s and Certification to: [email protected]
and [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2017.