A new world class Port Terminal with foreign technical partners and based in Lagos Nigeria, seeks to engage qualified candidates for immediate employment in the capacities below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The candidate shall be responsible for ensuring that department employees are well versed in their areas of expertise.
- He must be highly skillful in compensation, benefits, safety, payroll, recruitment and training.
- Deep knowledge of federal and state employment and labour laws and regulations
- Possess sufficient knowledge of industrial/employee relations
- Versed and skillful in negotiations with unions and in collective bargaining process
- Liaise with all relevant government agencies on labour related matters.
- Keep abreast all issues with respect to staff pension, nsitf, new compensation Act etc.
- Detailed experience in unionized environment is very essential.
- The right candidate must possess a minimum of first degree in Social Sciences
- Not more than 45 years of age
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience at managerial level in HR
- Membership of CIPM will be an advantage
Job Title: Administrative Manager / Assistant Company Secretary
- The candidate will provide support operations by supervising staff planning, and implementation of administrative system and policies.
- Maintain administrative staff recruitment, selection, and training.
- The candidate shall be reporting to the Head Company secretary and preferably female
- He is to also coordinate activities in company’s secretariat in addition to Administrative duties
- Must possess good inter-personal and organizational skills
- Well experienced in minutes taking.
- The candidate must possess first degree in Social Sciences or HND in Secretariat Studies
- The candidate must be a member of Institute of Chartered Sectaries and Administrator (ICSAN)
- He must be proficient in MS office, Word, Excel, Power point and out look
- Excellent in communication skill is important
- The candidate should be between 40-45 years of age with minimum of 5 years of working experience.
Job Title: Accountant
- This is a management position in the establishment and shall be responsible for handling all financial transactions in the company.
- Preparation of Management account, Bank reconciliation.
- Corporate tax management, Preparation of Cash flow and Budget Inventory Analysis and control etc.
- Liaise with relevant government officials on tax related matters.
- The candidate will reports to the Group Financial Director/Controller.
- The candidate must possess first degree or HND in Accountancy with professional qualifications preferably ACA, ICAN
- Must have acquired considerable years of working experience in a structured environment
- Maximum of 45 years of age is required,
Job Title: Property Manager
- The applicant must possess first degree in Estate Management or HND from a recognized higher institutions
- He must be a registered member of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers
- Must have good exposure in meetings with clients
- Not more than 40 years of age
- His working experience should not be less than 5 years in a reputable property management outfit,
- Candidate for this position is required to present first class references.
The remuneration package attached to this position is attractive, competitive and subject to industry standard and negotiable. All applicants must have good and verifiable references.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications together with detailed CV’s and a recent passport photograph to:
Application Deadline 18th July, 2017.