Newedge is a financial institution established in 2019 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Finance Company in Nigeria. Newedge provide Loans, Investment and Financial Advisory solutions to clients across the private and public sectors of the economy. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Specialist
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Updating employee records
- Overseeing employee relations
- Advising line managers and departmental managers of employment law
- Collaborating with other HR professionals/HR Officers
- Performance management
- Initiating disciplinary procedures
- Continued further training in HR
- Preparing job descriptions, publishing job adverts
- HR strategy and business management
- Determining staff training needs
- Ensuring legal compliance and health and safety
- Enforcing company policies and procedures
- Onboarding new starters/new staff inductions
- Bachelor’s with 3+ years of experience in relevant roles ideally in a fast-paced, hyper-growth global tech environment.
- Degree in Human resources or any related course
- Good communication skill
- knowledge of country employment-related laws and statutory requirements, compliance, and policies.
- Prior experience in compensation & benefits and rewards management.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
2nd March, 2023.