Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Candidates who posses a Masters in Public health from a reputable University will posess an added advantage.
- Must possess a First degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Accounting or other related discipline from a reputable institution
- Other qualifications such as MBA or certifications relating to this role will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in medical practice.
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Applicants should reside within Ikorodu, Mile 12, Ketu, Ikordu and its axis.
- Good surgical and clinical skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 22nd April, 2022.